People Intouch is for organisations that do not wish to re-invent the wheel and do not want hidden costs
Do not invent the wheel again
Concerning the implementation and operation of an internal reporting procedure, People Intouch sees companies – big and small – struggling with similar issues. Our approach is to keep you from re-inventing the wheel. An approach should of course always be tailored to the specific organisation and culture, but common elements – which have been proven to work for diverse organisations – should be preserved. We aim at presenting our new clients with these proven best practices, saving them time and resources.
Key elements of our service approach
- Staff at People Intouch want to help clients to set up and use SpeakUp® effectively; they do not want to simply sell a product. As a privately owned company, People Intouch focuses on successful, long-term relationships.
- Operating in a niche market, reputation and recommendation are ‘everything’. So our aim is to have satisfied clients, who recommend People Intouch to other organisations.
- People Intouch helps clients to avoid having to invent the wheel again. We have helped hundreds of clients with implementing and rolling out a misconduct reporting and case handling system, so we know all the dos and don’ts, and all the best practices.
- People Intouch has clients that lead the way in preventing, detecting and correcting misconduct and various ethical issues; and they are transparent about it.
- People Intouch stays away from organisations that want SpeakUp® for ‘window dressing’: window dressers will never become good referees.
- People Intouch has a simple and transparent pricing scheme with no hidden costs. People Intouch offers value for money; both in the implementation phase as well as during operation.
- People Intouch’s employees are passionate about SpeakUp® and the value it adds to ethical conduct in the workplace.